Rejouissance Air Gigue Menuett Forlane Overture Die Kanonierende Pallas Das Alster - Echo Die Hamburgischen Glockenspiele Der Schwanengesang Der Alsterschafer Dorfmusik Die Konzertierenden Frosche und Krahen Der Ruhende Pan Der Schafer und Nymphen Eilfertiger Abzug Total Playing Time: Composition Title.
Disc Title. Catalogue No.
HANDEL: WATER MUSIC
For U. For Canada only:. For Worldwide:. For Germany and Europe:. For Germany:. For Spain Only:.
Water Music • Suite No.1 in F Major, HWV 348
Naxos Records. Streaming Services. Recommended Sites. Services below require separate subscription. Click to learn more. Song without Words - 3.
Song of a Blacksmith - 4. Fantasia on the 'Dargason' - The first folk tune is heard in the form of a traditional British brass band march using the Morris-dance tune "Glorishears".
On Air Now
After a brief climax, the second strain begins with a euphonium solo playing the second folk tune in the suite, Swansea Town. The theme is repeated by the full band before the trio. Usually one would modulate to sub-dominant major in traditional march form.
While Sousa, reputably the "king of marches", would sometimes change time signatures for the trio most notably in El Capitan , it was not commonplace. The third theme, called Claudy Banks, is heard in a low woodwind soli, as is standard march orchestration.
- Lettres de mon moulin (Fleurus Classiques) (French Edition);
- Risikocontrolling im Absatzbereich (German Edition)!
- Hyperion Records;
- Laide alimentaire au coeur des inégalités (Logiques sociales) (French Edition);
- Drei Schritte nach Russland: Erzählung (German Edition).
Then the first strain is repeated da capo. Holst places the fourth folk song, I'll Love My Love, in stark contrast to the first movement. The movement begins with a chord from French horns and moves into a solo of clarinet with oboe over a flowing accompaniment in F Dorian.follow site
BPM for Water Music, Suite In F Major - Air (George Frideric Handel) - GetSongBPM
The solo is then repeated by the trumpet, forming an arc of intensity. The climax of the piece is a fermata in measure 32, followed by a trumpet pickup into the final measures of the piece.
- FREEusmle step 1 exam in your hands part five :ENDOCRINE SYSTEM;
- A Simple Guide to Dislocations, Treatments and Related Diseases (A Simple Guide to Medical Conditions)!
- Contact Us?
- Colonisation, fiscalité et mutations au Gabon : 1910-1947 (Etudes Africaines) (French Edition).
- Sickle Cell Disease (Genes & Disease).
- Helping Elderly Relatives?
- Alessandro Longo: Suite in F major. Just Flutes, London.
- Journey through Mathematics: Creative Episodes in Its History.
- Navigation menu!
- Spanish Serenade from La Paloma - Piano.
Again, Holst contrasts the slow second movement to the rather upbeat third movement which features the folk song A Blacksmith Courted Me. The brass section plays in a pointillistic style depicting a later Holst style. The upper-woodwinds and horns join on the melody around the body of the piece, and are accompanied with the sound of a blacksmith tempering metal with an anvil called for in the score. The final D major chord has a glorious, heavenly sound, which opens the way to the final movement.
Related Suite in F Major
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved